|My favourite piece of artwork I have done so far. The sky needs to be redone, but other than that, I love this.|
|Just to get me on my feet for random purchases. In the future I will hopefully have a Wacom Bamboo tablet and go semi-pro with this hobby of mine, so I'll most likely save the points for that and things I need for it.|
Win a Plushie Contest - CLOSEDHi everyone!!! Are you ready for a new contest? Would you like to win a plush? Yes? Perfect!! This contest is just for you then!
So first off I'm sure you want to know what you have to do. It's pretty simple. You have to create an OC, using only the colours available and only the body shapes that have been unlocked in the donation pool. So let's get all the rules down clearly:
- The colours you may use are these:
- The available body shapes are: Foal, Standard pony and small Alicorn (Luna's body shape)
- You need to create a new OC for this contest
- You must use only the colours provided
- You do not need to use every one of the colours
- You may use any colour for the eyes and cutiemark, if you decide to make accesories you must stick to the provided colours.
- You may use any eye shape you like
- Do not add any shading to your entry
- You must draw a three views for your OC, Front and 2 side views, if your OC looks the same on both
Hello all! I absolutely LOVE to make drawings of fictional characters on paper. It was only recently that I began to make digital art. I hope they are likable and look okay. I've been a part of the Brony fandom for a very long time, in fact since it began. I'm kind of anti-social so, feel free to note me if you have any questions! I will be taking requests and commissions as soon as I get asked to do one! I hope to make many friends! Thanks!
My Fad right now:
Just so we're clear, I give a llama whenever I get a llama. And please don't comment a thank you for it, I give them whenever I really like someone's artwork.